Thursday, May 1, 2008

No Luck!!

Well my Epidural Steroid Injection was not a success. It did not help me and I feel the same as before I had it. I went to the Dr. today and found out the next step. And that is to have a more invasive and powerful Epidural Steroid Injection directly into the disc. The Dr. informed me that this would be more painful than the last injection. I was so happy to hear that, NOT!!! So I will go next Wednesday, May 7th for this injection. I am sure this will put me out of commission until at least the weekend if not longer.

The rest of the family is doing great. Conner is all ready for summer as he wants to go to the pool. He asks everyday to go. If we did not have a cold front come through this week it might have been ok. He is getting all excited to graduate from Pre-K. They are having a little ceremony with caps, gowns and the whole nine yards. He talks everyday about going to Kindergarten at the big school.

Heath is the same old lover as usual. He is also enjoying being able to play outside in the nice weather. His 3rd birthday is getting closer and closer. Can you believe it. My how the time flies.

Joe is busy with his business. He laughs because I say whatever it is he does. But that is because it is such a wide span of things that he does and can do. The one thing he does not do is CLEAN!!!!!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!

No comments: