Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Finally, my MRI

After over a year of trying I FINALLY got my MRI today!!!! YEAH!!!! I also saw the Dr. and got my results. I have 2 bulging discs. So what am I going to do? Well surgery is really not recommended as it has not proven to be very successful. So my option right now is to have a Epidural Steroid Injection into the disc. Now doesn't that sound like a blast, NOT!!!! If you want to read more on this, for those that like that kind of stuff here you go. Just cut and paste the links at the bottom. I will be having this procedure done on Friday afternoon. Yes, this Friday! My appointment is for 3 pm but I have to be there at 2pm. I will not be able to drive for 24 hours and it could take up to 2 weeks to take affect (I hope it will not take that long). Please remember me in your prayers. I will try to update everyone as soon as possible to let you know how it went. Until then.

http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/departments/spine/services/
steroid_injection.html



http://www.spineuniverse.com/displayarticle.php/article1177.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an answered prayer, Jen! I will to continue to pray that you get some relief from the pain. THINK POSITIVE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer, I'm so glad that you finally were able to get the MRI and they were able to find exactly the reason for all the pain. Hopefully the steroid injections will give you some relief. Let us know how tomorrow goes. Talk to you soon.

Mike

Suzanna said...

Great! Hopefully this is the start of the end of this LONG ordeal!

Eager to hear how it goes.